Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMC 115 HP Evinrude Turbojet drive unit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zug Zug

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: OMC 115 HP Evinrude Turbojet drive unit Reply with quote

I am looking for a replacement Turbojet drive unit for my 1994 Boston Whaler Rage. I purchased it from a man that said it would be an easy fix. NOT! The unit is not repairable and they are not manufactured any more. OBSOLETE! I once saw a picture of a BW Rage on Ebay with an outboard installed on it but it didn't show enough to see how it was modified to accomodate the outboard. Are there any OMC Turbojet drive units out there for sale at a reasonable price? OR Does any one know if there is another unit manufactured by another company that can be modified to replace the P.O.C. that is on my boat?
Zug
MikeW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: OMC 115 HP Evinrude Turbojet drive unit Reply with quote

Hello Zug, parts are still available to repair your old Turbo Jet. If for some reason you feel it canít be rebuilt, there is no cheap fix! You might find a used unit on the internet. Other than that, there is a company manufacturing Turbo Jet units that will fit your engine. If you are interested in buying one, give me a call at 800-998-9508 for the details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: